Every year, tens of thousands of businesses fail to collect their rightful damages incurred because they did not file timely settlement claims, thereby missing out on hundreds of millions of dollars in unrecovered assets. DCap identifies these businesses and navigates the intricacies of the filing process.
In many cases, these businesses are too busy to file the complex forms necessary to receive their settlement. Other times, businesses do not even know they are eligible to recover damages. DCap assists in both situations with its proactive approach to upcoming settlements and expertise in filing, managing and purchasing settlements.
Our settlement services include:
- Maintaining a proprietary centralized database of settlements that is cross referenced with each client’s business
- Reducing our client’s time and costs by performing administrative tasks associated with filing a claim
- Assuring our clients meet claim filing deadlines
- File an accurate claim with proper supporting documentation
- Interacting with the Claims Administrator on a regular basis and providing updates on recovery status
- Resolving Claims Administrator questions
- Reviewing the recovery to assure the correct settlement amount has been received
In many cases, we also provide immediate liquidity to our clients by directly purchasing their settlement claims. This puts money in our client’s hands months or years ahead of ultimate fund payouts. If you want to learn more about this program, call today to speak directly with one of our representatives to determine if your company is eligible.